Posted: Nov 3 2014, 04:48 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
Group Icon

KAELA CHEUNG

"...she moves through the world
with a sense of confidence and grace.
Her once reckless spirit now tempered by wisdom.
Quietly, yet firmly, she speaks her truth without doubt or hesitation
and the life she leads is of her own creation. "

-Sonny Carroll

Kaela currently lives a quiet, "normal" life as a waitress in San Antonio, Texas. Working in the service industry is far from glamorous work but it is enough to pay the bills since she lives quite simply and allows her to work just about anywhere. She isn't very ambitious and every few years she picks up and moves to another place for a change of scenery. She generally keeps to herself, quiet and polite with the public. She is friendly with people but doesn't let herself get close enough to actually make friends. She prefers to be part of the background, enjoying observing folk and learning interesting news from the shadows.

She believes she is content with this lifestyle and feels she doesn't need anyone in her life, however, sometimes life has other plans...

::FRIENDS/ALLIES::
  • Seeking
::ENEMIES::
  • None at the moment
::OTHER::
  • Willing to plot!
PM
^
Wildcard
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 05:03 PM
Mercenary
None
Group Icon

If she is ever in Gateway City and needs a mercenary for something, Cade is her girl. Cade is Valor Squad but still a mercenary for the most part and will take on most jobs. It should be interesting for these two to cross paths somehow.
PMEmail
^
Kaela Cheung
 Posted: Nov 4 2014, 11:33 AM
N/A
N/A
N/A
Group Icon

I think it's only a matter of time before Kaela heads to Gateway City. I think she's trying to be as "normal" as possible but I am sure she will find herself in some sort of situation where she is drawn into the fray and runs into Cade.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

welcome
Welcome one and all to the new Era of Valor. The essentials that made the board fun the first time around have remained intact. I hope you come, join, and enjoy this place as much as possible. There is so much to do in Gateway City. Rated M for mature content.
cbox

Shoutbox
Affiliates
RPG-DBrave the Rain FLAWED GENETICSNewUniverseCrusader Citadel
credits
the skin was coded by hunter of candyland couture, caution, and shine. add your credits here. stealing is not cool, and will not be tolerated in the slightest. if we find out you steal, expect the ninja penguins to find you.